Expand your horizons , learn a second language the fun and easy way at SEF Language School!
- Small group classes , 6 students per class.
- 6, 90 minutes sessions meeting once a week (regular classes). Conversational Clubs offer five, 90 minutes sessions.
- Experienced Teachers.
- Classes focus on conversational exercises and cultural topics.
- 2 locations; Boulder and Longmont.
- Regular classes at $195 per student, class materials included!
- Conversational Clubs at $160 per student, includes everything!
- Register Here!
- Read Level descriptions here
|French Beginning Level 1||7:00 PM – 8:30 PM||Boulder||Thursdays/ Nov 6
through Dec 18
|Italian Beginning Level 1||5:30 PM- 8:30 PM||Boulder||Thursdays/ Nov 6
through Dec 18
|French Beginning Conversational Club||7:00 PM – 8:30 PM||Boulder||Tuesdays/ Nov 11 to Dec 9|
|Italian Beginning Conversational Club||5:30 PM- 7:00 PM||Boulder||Tuesdays/ Nov 11 to Dec 9|
Boulder office: 4450 Arapahoe Ave. Suite 100.
Longmont office: 706 Kimbark St.
Difference between a regular class and a conversational club?
In a regular class students learn the major language subjects to learn a second language, these are: grammar, writing, reading and conversation. In a conversational Club participants will learn or improve conversation and pronunciation skills only. Therefore beginning clubs are oriented to people who already know the grammar basics of their desire language. If you know little vocabulary in your second language, we would recommend to take a regular class.
*If a class does not meet the minimum number of participants required (3 students), the class will provide a total of 4, 90 minute sessions.